Welcome to CS Students' Online Club. Our MISSION: "To create a online network of budding governance professionals". Our VISION: "To be a leading network of governance professionals, providing scope for knowledge and career development".

CSoC Members Count:
Latest topics
» Past Question Papers of CS Executive / Professional / Foundation Exam Upto December 2016 Session
Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 0:11 by rchgiri

» Direct & Indirect Tax Laws Updates & Select Cases for CS Executive/Professional December 2016 Examination
Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 16:59 by rchgiri

» Financial Treasury and Forex Management>Past Questions of 60 marks>CS Professional
Thu 5 Jan 2017 - 9:45 by rchgiri

» CS EP NS P2 Cost & Management Accounting > MCQ
Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 17:57 by rchgiri

» CS Professional / Executive Programme Guideline Answers upto June 2016 Exam
Sun 28 Aug 2016 - 16:49 by rchgiri

» Tips on "How To Face An Interview & Career Planning"
Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 9:55 by rchgiri

» SEBI Act, Rules, Regulations, etc.
Mon 1 Aug 2016 - 14:48 by rchgiri

» CS Dinesh Chandra Arora, New Secretary of ICSI
Thu 21 Jul 2016 - 15:34 by Club CEO

» Online Learning of CS Executive coaching classes
Wed 11 May 2016 - 23:11 by raviesm

» Service tax Reverse Charge Mechanism.
Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 21:51 by siva004

» Service tax credit on step ladder repair
Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 21:37 by siva004

» CS Mamta Binani elected as New President of ICSI & CS Shyam Agarwal elected as New Vice-President of ICSI for 2015-16
Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 12:08 by Club CEO

» CS PP Old Syllabus: P4: CRI: Questions & Answers >> Correct or Incorrect:
Sun 13 Dec 2015 - 20:28 by rchgiri

» The Companies Act, 2013: The Rules made thereunder, Circulars & Notifications Issued by MCA
Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 12:42 by rchgiri

» New CSoC Face Portal
Thu 8 Oct 2015 - 9:01 by Club CEO

» CS Trainees / Jobs
Wed 23 Sep 2015 - 14:36 by rchgiri

» General Notice to Club Members & Well-Wishers
Tue 8 Sep 2015 - 15:36 by Club CEO

» online coaching for cs professional old syllabus
Sun 6 Sep 2015 - 13:41 by rchgiri

» Automatic Switchover To Professional (New Syllabus 2012) From December, 2016 Session
Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 15:49 by rchgiri

» Can anybody tell Main object clause for Manufacture of machinery of Polyurethanes industry.
Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:59 by parul5986

Top posters
rchgiri (1527)

Club CEO (1158)

praveen999 (691)

Soundharya (591)

mione (424)

lalitha.purohit (283)

j.padiya (277)

Preetpal Singh (219)

Aswathy (193)

SANJAY SHARMA (176)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

sschauhan_85

As per new training programme guidelines announced by the ICSI all students who have registered for the Executive Programme on or after 1st September, 2009 are required to undergo seven days Student Induction Programme (SIP) within 6 months of registration and before appearing for the Executive Programme examination.
That is the students who have registered before 1st sep 2009 for Executive programme will not be required to do this training

2 student induction programme on Tue 11 Jan 2011 - 20:03

jyoti jalal

Hiiii..
I want to know about student induction programme its compulsory to all or not if i am doing job how is possible to me.
plzzzz.. give me some suggestion.

very thankful to you.

3 SIP -STUDENT INDUCTION PROGRAMME on Wed 12 Jan 2011 - 13:08

kusum khurana

YES IT IS COMPULSORY, I AM ALSO FINDING WAYS TO GET RID OF IT BECAUSE I AM WORKING. BUT I DID NOT FIND ANY CRITERIA FOR EXEMPTION OF THIS TRAINING. EVERYBODY IS DOING. AND I have also applied for this yesterday. No option i have to take leave from office.

jyoti jalal

Thanks Kusum..
Okk its compulsory can u tell me that any time limit for this like at the and of jan or before exam..

5 procedure for attend Induction on Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 13:06

pandharnath

whats a procedure for attend Induction pro gramme.How I get date for attend induction programme.

Please suggest me

kaya

CSoC Smart User
CSoC Smart User
Hi,

You have to contact your nearest chapter for SIP training.

Than you have to apply for registering for SIP training by paying fee of Rs. 1000 only.

They will let you know the best possible date to attend the same as soon as possible.

jyoti priya

I have done the same in month of nov10,but till date there is no such information from them ,i contact with my friends they also saying the say thing "When they will take after clearing final".

priyanka.singal

Hello Sir........
i was registered for CS Foundation programme in feb. 2009, CS Executiv programme in feb. 2010, and now i m registered for CS Final programme in feb. 2011.

Till today i had not take part in SIP, EDP, ADP, PDP, TOP Trainning etc. if any.
I want to Confirm that as per which training structure i have to perform & in what programmes i have to take part compulsorily.

Please tell me??

9 You all get chance to learn in SIP on Mon 16 May 2011 - 14:58

jyoti priya

I got 10th Indution Programme (SIP) form 25 april to 2nd May'11.Now wisdom is prepare for 21st Induction Programm.
Hope u all will get call ,according to ur enrollment to the SIP.

shimi bisaria

hi....actully i hv js cleared my foundation m little bit confuse in finding a coaching for executive programme so vl u pls suggst me some cochngs....and the procedure of executive courses

anjananair333

pls provide me the details of next student induction programme in kochi

Aswathy

CSoC Well-Wisher
CSoC Well-Wisher
Next SIP will be in September or October. Call Chapter after August n give your contact details. They will let u know.

shimi bisaria

thanku

ashi1490

can i register myself for SIP after writing one of the modules or may be after writing both the modules but before the announcment of results??

nikki singh 90

could any 1 tell me the difference between EDP AND SIP.what is the procedure to register for the sip program

16 induction training on Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 12:59

tridev

Can anybody pls tell is it necessary to do the induction training before the executive program…? And from where is it to be done? I hv my executive exam in dec 2011

Aswathy

CSoC Well-Wisher
CSoC Well-Wisher
SIP (Student Induction Programme)is to be done before appearing for Executive level. EDP (Executive Development Programme) is to be done after clearing Exe exam.

Contact your nearest Chapter to get convenient schedules.

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

tridev wrote:Can anybody pls tell is it necessary to do the induction training before the executive program…? And from where is it to be done? I hv my executive exam in dec 2011
SIP IS NECESSARY BEFORE U GOT ADMISSION TO PROFESSIONAL LEVEL.
YOU CAN DO IT FROM NEAREST CHAPTER.
SIP BATCHES ARE HELD TIME TO TIME IN ICSI. GO AND ENQUIRED ABOUT IT TO NEAREST CHAPTER. BUT YOU HAVE TO MENTION ABOUT SIP IN YOUR EXAMINATION FORM. SO DEPOSIT YOUR FEE FOR SIP. AND SHOW UNDERGOING IN EXAM FORM. YOU CAN TAKE SIP CLASSES IN JANUARY. IN THIS TIME YOU WILL BE FREE.

PREETI CHAUHAN

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

ashi1490 wrote:can i register myself for SIP after writing one of the modules or may be after writing both the modules but before the announcment of results??
YES, YOU CAN.
EVEN YOU CAN JOIN TRAINING BEFORE TAKING ADDMISSION TO PROFESSIONAL LEVEL.
BUT YOU HAVE TO DEPOSIT FEES.
THEN YOU CAN TAKE SIP BATCH AFTER SOME TIME ALSO.

PREETI CHAUHAN

20 SIP on Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 12:26

cheena

Can anyone please tell me when will be the next batch of Sip will be conducting in Delhi..
My CS Executive group-1 exam is due in December 2011

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

cheena wrote:Can anyone please tell me when will be the next batch of Sip will be conducting in Delhi..
My CS Executive group-1 exam is due in December 2011
hi cheena...
enquire abt it at chapter or website....
sip batch are running from time to time in delhi.

take care

22 SIP on Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 19:35

cheena

yes...i inquired about it...they told me they will mail me...i deposited fees..
can i do it after sittin in the first module...?

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

cheena wrote:yes...i inquired about it...they told me they will mail me...i deposited fees..
can i do it after sittin in the first module...?
HI CHEENA

YES YOU CAN DO IT AFTER APPEARING FIRST MODULE...
EVEN YOU CAN NW TAKE SIP CLASSES BEFORE THE RESULT OF EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME 2ND MODULE

TAKE CARE

24 SIP Training on Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 13:35

Nishakejriwal

CSoC Smart User
CSoC Smart User
Dear Friend,

There is a provision of getting Exemption from SIP Training, we can check the criteria on the website of ICSI.. Click on Training, the 3rd option is abt Exemption in SIP ... Even I will apply for the exemption from SIP...
Go n check... Smile

knkshshrm9

I need to knw abt the procedure for SIP TRAINING pls cn any1 tell me tht hw vl i cme to knw when is d training schedules set n do v hve to submit ol application or form ????

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum