Welcome to CS Students' Online Club. Our MISSION: "To create a online network of budding governance professionals". Our VISION: "To be a leading network of governance professionals, providing scope for knowledge and career development".

CSoC Members Count:
Latest topics
» Past Question Papers of CS Executive / Professional / Foundation Exam Upto December 2016 Session
Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 0:11 by rchgiri

» Direct & Indirect Tax Laws Updates & Select Cases for CS Executive/Professional December 2016 Examination
Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 16:59 by rchgiri

» Financial Treasury and Forex Management>Past Questions of 60 marks>CS Professional
Thu 5 Jan 2017 - 9:45 by rchgiri

» CS EP NS P2 Cost & Management Accounting > MCQ
Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 17:57 by rchgiri

» CS Professional / Executive Programme Guideline Answers upto June 2016 Exam
Sun 28 Aug 2016 - 16:49 by rchgiri

» Tips on "How To Face An Interview & Career Planning"
Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 9:55 by rchgiri

» SEBI Act, Rules, Regulations, etc.
Mon 1 Aug 2016 - 14:48 by rchgiri

» CS Dinesh Chandra Arora, New Secretary of ICSI
Thu 21 Jul 2016 - 15:34 by Club CEO

» Online Learning of CS Executive coaching classes
Wed 11 May 2016 - 23:11 by raviesm

» Service tax Reverse Charge Mechanism.
Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 21:51 by siva004

» Service tax credit on step ladder repair
Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 21:37 by siva004

» CS Mamta Binani elected as New President of ICSI & CS Shyam Agarwal elected as New Vice-President of ICSI for 2015-16
Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 12:08 by Club CEO

» CS PP Old Syllabus: P4: CRI: Questions & Answers >> Correct or Incorrect:
Sun 13 Dec 2015 - 20:28 by rchgiri

» The Companies Act, 2013: The Rules made thereunder, Circulars & Notifications Issued by MCA
Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 12:42 by rchgiri

» New CSoC Face Portal
Thu 8 Oct 2015 - 9:01 by Club CEO

» CS Trainees / Jobs
Wed 23 Sep 2015 - 14:36 by rchgiri

» General Notice to Club Members & Well-Wishers
Tue 8 Sep 2015 - 15:36 by Club CEO

» online coaching for cs professional old syllabus
Sun 6 Sep 2015 - 13:41 by rchgiri

» Automatic Switchover To Professional (New Syllabus 2012) From December, 2016 Session
Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 15:49 by rchgiri

» Can anybody tell Main object clause for Manufacture of machinery of Polyurethanes industry.
Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:59 by parul5986

Top posters
rchgiri (1527)

Club CEO (1158)

praveen999 (691)

Soundharya (591)

mione (424)

lalitha.purohit (283)

j.padiya (277)

Preetpal Singh (219)

Aswathy (193)

SANJAY SHARMA (176)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 EXECUTIVE LEVEL on Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 23:50

mr.vasu321

WHAT CERTIFICATES ARE NECESSARY FOR REGISTRATION TO EXECUTIVE LEVEL WHILE PURSUING DEGREE FINAL YEAR AND WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION IF INTERESTED TO WRITE IN JUNE 2013

2 Re: EXECUTIVE LEVEL on Fri 27 Apr 2012 - 13:48

shanta sharma

LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION FOR JUNE 2013 IS 30 AUGUST 2012 IF U WANT TO GIVE BOTH MODULE IN JUNE 2013

Best Regards:
shanta Sharma

3 Re: EXECUTIVE LEVEL on Fri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:31

rchgiri

CSoC King
CSoC King
Dear Vasu,

Generally, students take admission into CS Foundation just after passing 12th exam. As you are in Final Level of your Graduation, please get passed the same & take direct admission into CS Executive level. In my opinion, you need not take admission in CS Foundation at this stage.

Secondly, please start studying the past questions & their guideline answers as well as suggested answers of CS Executive level. This is required for your earlier preparation & chance of clearing the CS EP in the first attempt. For your information and information of all readers, I took admission into AMIE (Textile Engg)/ CA / CMA /CS after studying all the available past questions as well as suggested answers of the respective institutes & cleared CA / CMA in the first attempts.

If you need any further guidance, you can contact the undersigned through the given contact number.

4 Re: EXECUTIVE LEVEL on Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 10:19

shanta sharma

dear sir
i have passed my cs foundation in one attempt from the batch of june 2011 after that i dnt knw what happens to me and i did not register in executive level and after saying may of my friends my parents now on 16 April 2012 i have been register in c.s executive level n decide to give at first 2nd module in dec. so plz guide me how to i manage my study n how many hour i hv to do study for getting pass in one attempt. coz i m doing a part time job n as well as b.com from SOl DU

best regards
shanta sharma

5 Re: EXECUTIVE LEVEL on Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 11:32

rchgiri

CSoC King
CSoC King
Dear Shanta Sharma,

It is very very difficult to reply your query because you have not mentioned your memory power & capability to digest the course of study of CS Executive level. It is good to learn that you cleared CS Foundation in first attempt.

My age is 45 years & am holding a post of Vice President Commercial with an experience of 27 years. Presently, I am also doing (a) CS Professional Programme & (b) Strategy level of CIMA, London with full time job. I am not getting time to study. I have also no time to reply your query. But I am trying to reply your mail.

You will be surprised to know that after passing my Diploma in Textile Engineering in June, 1985, I joined a full time job as Technical officer. Simultaneously, I joined B. Com, Inter ICWA & Degree Textile Engineering with full time job. At that time I was not knowing abc of commerce being a engineering student. But I cleared B. Com, Degree Engineering & Inter ICWAI in the first attempt. Afterwords, I did Final ICWA, Inter & Final CA & CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting from CIMA, London & CS Executive Programme & is still studying with full time job.

You can also do it provided you read your subject thoroughly & do not follow the short-cut methods of studying because you will be failure in the long run.
My advice to you is to study your lessons first & then appear your examination with confidence. Definitely, you will be successful.

Please attempt the following after completing the study of your latest study materials of the institute & preparing your study notes.
(1) attempt mock tests of past questions under normal examination conditions,
(2) compare the your answers with the guide line answers of the Institute,
(3) note down your mistakes &
(4) revise your study notes accordingly for real examination.

Attempt the same procedure at least five times before appearing the real examination.

You can talk to me over my cell for further guidance.

Good luck.

Last edited by rchgiri on Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 11:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction of mistakes)

Khushboo123

Dear All,

I am preparing for Module - I of Executive Program (June 2012) but due to some problem I am doing full time job. I do not devote maximum time for my studies. Plz sir help me how can I prepare my studies?

7 Re: EXECUTIVE LEVEL on Mon 30 Apr 2012 - 16:36

rchgiri

CSoC King
CSoC King
Dear Shanta Sharma,

Please refer to past questions & answers of atleast 10 sessions.

8 Re: EXECUTIVE LEVEL on Tue 1 May 2012 - 14:30

shanta sharma

Dear sir
It is great to know you and thanx alto sir for ur motivation and suggestions and really sir I want to clear my exam just in one attempt tahts why I plot that query..
Best regards
Sharma Sharma

9 Re: EXECUTIVE LEVEL on Tue 1 May 2012 - 14:46

rchgiri

CSoC King
CSoC King
Dear Shanta Sharma,

Thanks for your compliments.
Go ahead & Good luck.

10 Re: EXECUTIVE LEVEL on Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 23:35

shree22

im in final year of degree.. so am planing to go for CS.. but in the mater of registration i have some doubts...

rules says if we register b4 30th Aug of this year then it possible to write executive exam in June of next year..right

but my question is can i register now for executive exams? i mean now im in final year so is that possible to register now for executive exams?? if answer is yes then i will be very happy.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy but if the answer is No then..! it means i have to waste my one year??

if the answer is no then please answer for this also..
im going to complete my degree in april/may of 2013.. then i guess i will register for CS executive exams b4 Aug 2013.. then have to attend d exams in june of 2014!!!!? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

11 Re: EXECUTIVE LEVEL on Mon 25 Jun 2012 - 9:41

rchgiri

CSoC King
CSoC King
You can take admission through CS Foundation Programme before completing your graduation (B. Com/B. Sc/B. A.).

You have already wasted your time for not taking admission through foundation programme.

You have to wait till passing of your graduation examination if you want to take admission directly in CS Executive Programme.

Please visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for knowing the updated rules & regulations for admission into CS course.

You can think of taking admission into CA/CMA too because the syllabus of CA/CWA/CS are similar.

Now, the best employers want the professional having the combinations CA/CMA/CS or CA/CS or CMA/CS or CS.

The above is my personal opinion & does no aim to hurt the sentiments of anybody else.

12 Re: EXECUTIVE LEVEL on Mon 25 Jun 2012 - 9:49

rchgiri

CSoC King
CSoC King

Additionally, you can also prepare for CS Executive Programme in advance by purchasing previous guideline answers of the said programme so that you can pass the same in your first attempt.

13 Re: EXECUTIVE LEVEL on Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 18:27

rchgiri

CSoC King
CSoC King
Dear Friends,

Please find the following link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

useful from examination preparation point of view.

Have a happy learning.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum