Welcome to CS Students' Online Club. Our MISSION: "To create a online network of budding governance professionals". Our VISION: "To be a leading network of governance professionals, providing scope for knowledge and career development".

CSoC Members Count:
Latest topics
» Past Question Papers of CS Executive / Professional / Foundation Exam Upto December 2016 Session
Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 0:11 by rchgiri

» Direct & Indirect Tax Laws Updates & Select Cases for CS Executive/Professional December 2016 Examination
Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 16:59 by rchgiri

» Financial Treasury and Forex Management>Past Questions of 60 marks>CS Professional
Thu 5 Jan 2017 - 9:45 by rchgiri

» CS EP NS P2 Cost & Management Accounting > MCQ
Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 17:57 by rchgiri

» CS Professional / Executive Programme Guideline Answers upto June 2016 Exam
Sun 28 Aug 2016 - 16:49 by rchgiri

» Tips on "How To Face An Interview & Career Planning"
Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 9:55 by rchgiri

» SEBI Act, Rules, Regulations, etc.
Mon 1 Aug 2016 - 14:48 by rchgiri

» CS Dinesh Chandra Arora, New Secretary of ICSI
Thu 21 Jul 2016 - 15:34 by Club CEO

» Online Learning of CS Executive coaching classes
Wed 11 May 2016 - 23:11 by raviesm

» Service tax Reverse Charge Mechanism.
Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 21:51 by siva004

» Service tax credit on step ladder repair
Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 21:37 by siva004

» CS Mamta Binani elected as New President of ICSI & CS Shyam Agarwal elected as New Vice-President of ICSI for 2015-16
Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 12:08 by Club CEO

» CS PP Old Syllabus: P4: CRI: Questions & Answers >> Correct or Incorrect:
Sun 13 Dec 2015 - 20:28 by rchgiri

» The Companies Act, 2013: The Rules made thereunder, Circulars & Notifications Issued by MCA
Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 12:42 by rchgiri

» New CSoC Face Portal
Thu 8 Oct 2015 - 9:01 by Club CEO

» CS Trainees / Jobs
Wed 23 Sep 2015 - 14:36 by rchgiri

» General Notice to Club Members & Well-Wishers
Tue 8 Sep 2015 - 15:36 by Club CEO

» online coaching for cs professional old syllabus
Sun 6 Sep 2015 - 13:41 by rchgiri

» Automatic Switchover To Professional (New Syllabus 2012) From December, 2016 Session
Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 15:49 by rchgiri

» Can anybody tell Main object clause for Manufacture of machinery of Polyurethanes industry.
Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:59 by parul5986

Top posters
rchgiri (1527)

Club CEO (1158)

praveen999 (691)

Soundharya (591)

mione (424)

lalitha.purohit (283)

j.padiya (277)

Preetpal Singh (219)

Aswathy (193)

SANJAY SHARMA (176)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

1 TRAINING GUIDANCE on Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 11:27

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

First topic message reminder :

HELLO FRIENDS

I AM A CS TRAINEE
YOU CAN SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ME....
AND ALSO YOU CAN ASK ME FOR YOUR TRAINING DOUBTS

TAKE CARE

26 TRAINING GUIDANCE on Fri 29 Jul 2011 - 21:05

neetakadam

Dear Pritee,

Thanks for ur reply , bt i hv tried this already n not getting any postive reply.

Thanks
Neeta

27 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Sat 30 Jul 2011 - 13:58

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

neetakadam wrote:Dear Pritee,

Thanks for ur reply , bt i hv tried this already n not getting any postive reply.

Thanks
Neeta
HI NEETA,
I CAN UNDERSTAND.IT IS NOT EASY TO GET TRAINING. BUT YOU CAN TRY AND WITH YOUR BEST EFFORT YOU WILL DEFINATELY FIND THE TRAINING.
I WILL HELP YOU IF I FOUND ANY PCS REQUIRES TRAINEE. BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT SOMETIME.YOU RESIDE IN MUMBAI. I DONT HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABT MUMBAI. BUT I WILL TRY.
BEST OF LUCK.

PREETI CHAUHAN

28 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 13:06

kkomal

i need to know at the end of the quarter only quarterly report is to be submitted or any other proceedings are to be carried out?

29 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 16:07

shlok

then plzz mam,provide me the assistance in finding the training,from a company or from a firm,i will do it at any cost,even if i find it in any distant part of the country

for ur kind attention i will be oblidged to u for ever

30 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 17:07

Club CEO

CSoC King
CSoC King
@ CS PREETI CHAUHAN > Nice work going on. Thanks & we appreciate ur help to CSoC members ! Keep it up !

http://www.csstudentsclub.com

31 quarterly report on Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 9:41

navneet ojha

how should i find the date on which i have to submit my first quarterly report. i am a trainee at shree cement ltd.

http://smart.ojha@gmail.com

32 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 11:25

Club CEO

CSoC King
CSoC King
Training commencement date + 3 months.

http://www.csstudentsclub.com

33 what r the topics covered in the report on Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 14:32

navneet ojha

topics kya hote hai report me

http://smart.ojha@gmail.com

34 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:08

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

kkomal wrote:i need to know at the end of the quarter only quarterly report is to be submitted or any other proceedings are to be carried out?
HI KOMAL

AT THE END OF THE QUARTER YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT QUARTERLY REPORT ONLY.

PREETI CHAUHAN

35 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:10

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

navneet ojha wrote:how should i find the date on which i have to submit my first quarterly report. i am a trainee at shree cement ltd.
HI NAVNEET
YOU SHOULD HAVE TO SUBMIT YOUR QUARTERLY REPORT AFTER 3 MONTHS OF YOUR JOINING DATE AS A TRAINEE.

PREETI CHAUHAN

36 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:13

deepa sharma

CSoC Smart User
CSoC Smart User
hey navneet you can take format of quarterly report form icsi.

37 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:21

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

navneet ojha wrote:topics kya hote hai report me

NAVNEET ACTUALLY FORMAT OF QUARTERLY REPORT IS AVAILABLE ON ICSI WEBSITE YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT THERE. AND TAKE PRINTOUT OF SAME AND IT IS FILLED BY YOUR SENIOR CS AND IT IS SUBMITTED TO TRAINING CELL.

PREETI CHAUHAN

38 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:27

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

shlok wrote:then plzz mam,provide me the assistance in finding the training,from a company or from a firm,i will do it at any cost,even if i find it in any distant part of the country

for ur kind attention i will be oblidged to u for ever
SHLOK
HAVE YOU GIVEN ANY INTERVIEW.
PLEASE TAKE OUT ADDRESS AND E-MAIL OF CS OR REGISTERED COMPANIES AND GO AHEAD. AND I AM ALSO TRAINEE AND I DONT HAVE LINKS. BUT IF I WILL FOUND ANY PCS REQUIRE TRAINEE I WILL INFORM YOU.
BEST OF LUCK

PREETI CHAUHAN

39 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 16:57

shlok

i haven'appered for any interview yet,but i want to join company for training,so plzzz assist me n his regard,i hve got the no of abt 20 copanies which provide trining,but the problem is when i put a phone call there no one is responding positively,plzz mam help me out if u can

40 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 10:56

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

shlok wrote:i haven'appered for any interview yet,but i want to join company for training,so plzzz assist me n his regard,i hve got the no of abt 20 copanies which provide trining,but the problem is when i put a phone call there no one is responding positively,plzz mam help me out if u can
SHLOK
YOU ARE TRYING.. ITS REALLY GOOD. TAKE OUT ADDRESS OF MORE COMPANIES AND CALL THEM OR MAIL THEM.
REMEMBER ONE THING IF YOU HAVE LINK THEN IT WILL VERY HELPFUL AND IF YOU DONT HAVE LINKS THAN YOU HAVE TO TRY YOURSELF.
NO ONE WILL HELP YOU IN THIS.
SO TRY WITH YOUR BEST EFFORTS.
RIGHT NOW I DONT HAVE ANY CONTACT TO HELP YOU BUT I WILL TRY.
BEST OF LUCK

PREETI CHAUHAN

41 JOB PROSPECTS on Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 18:06

amitabhkarn

Hi..Good evening to all. Myself Amitabh Ranjan,right now i am pursuing CS Executive programme. Actually i have one doubt regarding job. After completing my cs
i want to join ICWAI course. Is this make a advantage to my cs career or not. please suggest me.

42 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 11:33

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

amitabhkarn wrote:Hi..Good evening to all. Myself Amitabh Ranjan,right now i am pursuing CS Executive programme. Actually i have one doubt regarding job. After completing my cs
i want to join ICWAI course. Is this make a advantage to my cs career or not. please suggest me.
HI AMITABH

YES OFCOURSE YOU WILL GET BENEFIT OF EXTRA DEGREE...
CS+CA
CS+CWA
CS+LLB
CS+MBA(FIN)
THESE ARE EXTRA BENEFITS FOR CS STUDENTS.
KNOWLEDGE OF THESE ADDITIONAL PROFESSION WILL BE VERY HELPFUL TO YOU IN FUTURE. AND ALSO HELP YOU TO MAKE YOUR IDENTITY SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS AND YOU WILL ALSO GET GOOD SALARY IF YOU HAVE EXTRA KNOWLEDGE.

PREETI CHAUHAN

43 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 11:35

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

amitabhkarn wrote:Hi..Good evening to all. Myself Amitabh Ranjan,right now i am pursuing CS Executive programme. Actually i have one doubt regarding job. After completing my cs
AND ONE MORE THING PLEASE JOIN CWA ALONG WITH CS. THIS WILL SAVE YOUR TIME. YOU CAN JOIN NW....
BEST OF LUCK

PREETI CHAUHAN

44 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 12:03

amitabhkarn

THANKS MADAM .

FROM
AMITABH

45 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 17:15

shlok

thanks for ur priceless recommendation,well i wanna ask u one thing tht is there any sort of twists tht i will secure healthy marks in the examination then i will get high pay scale salary after placement

46 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 10:35

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

HI SHLOK
RANK HOLDERS DEFINITELY GET BENEFIT IN JOB, BUT YOUR PAY SCALE WILL BE TOTALLY DEPEND ON YOUR INTERVIEW.
YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT DIFFERENT FIELDS, YOUR EXPERTISE IN FIELDS LIKE INCOME TAX, SERVICE TAX, LISTING DELISTING, MERGER AMALGAMATION, WILL GIVE YOU MORE BENEFITS AND YOU SHOULD BE MASTER OF COMPANIES ACT,

SECTION AND AMENDMENTS SHOULD BE ON YOUR TIPS,
THEN YOU WILL GET A VERY HIGH PAY....

ONE INTERESTING THING I TELL.........
U KNOW HIGHEST PAID CS OF INDIA EARNS 5 CRORE IN A YEAR.
CS OF MARUTI COMPANY..... PACKAGE 4.5 CRORE
HE IS ALSO CS.......
NW YOU HAVE TO DECIDE HOW MUCH YOU ARE GOING TO EARN.........

BEST OF LUCK

47 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 1:40

rajeev.arora

Hi dear
This is Rajeev arora. I am a Law student and pursuing finsl level of CS examinations. I am looking of CS training in any company or practising CS . Hope u can help me out in this.
Thanks and Regard
Rajeev Arora

48 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 11:53

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

Hello Rajeev,
I can suggest you, icsi website provides you list of practising company secretary and list of company in which you can get training,
And about my personal help.........
right nw may be i help you, only if you are from delhi.
in next msg you send your mail-id.
i will help you if i got any chance.

best of luck

49 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 12:09

rajeev.arora

Hie Preeti,
I've gone through the list on the institute's website. But none of them seem to have any requirement right now. And if you can give me ur mail id i can mail u my resume because it is not allowing me to post my mail id over here.

50 Re: TRAINING GUIDANCE on Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 18:42

shlok

hee i can also have the same training in delhi?plzz provide me assistance my email id is 'sunnyr453@gmail.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum