Welcome to CS Students' Online Club. Our MISSION: "To create a online network of budding governance professionals". Our VISION: "To be a leading network of governance professionals, providing scope for knowledge and career development".

CSoC Members Count:
Latest topics
» Past Question Papers of CS Executive / Professional / Foundation Exam Upto December 2016 Session
Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 0:11 by rchgiri

» Direct & Indirect Tax Laws Updates & Select Cases for CS Executive/Professional December 2016 Examination
Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 16:59 by rchgiri

» Financial Treasury and Forex Management>Past Questions of 60 marks>CS Professional
Thu 5 Jan 2017 - 9:45 by rchgiri

» CS EP NS P2 Cost & Management Accounting > MCQ
Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 17:57 by rchgiri

» CS Professional / Executive Programme Guideline Answers upto June 2016 Exam
Sun 28 Aug 2016 - 16:49 by rchgiri

» Tips on "How To Face An Interview & Career Planning"
Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 9:55 by rchgiri

» SEBI Act, Rules, Regulations, etc.
Mon 1 Aug 2016 - 14:48 by rchgiri

» CS Dinesh Chandra Arora, New Secretary of ICSI
Thu 21 Jul 2016 - 15:34 by Club CEO

» Online Learning of CS Executive coaching classes
Wed 11 May 2016 - 23:11 by raviesm

» Service tax Reverse Charge Mechanism.
Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 21:51 by siva004

» Service tax credit on step ladder repair
Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 21:37 by siva004

» CS Mamta Binani elected as New President of ICSI & CS Shyam Agarwal elected as New Vice-President of ICSI for 2015-16
Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 12:08 by Club CEO

» CS PP Old Syllabus: P4: CRI: Questions & Answers >> Correct or Incorrect:
Sun 13 Dec 2015 - 20:28 by rchgiri

» The Companies Act, 2013: The Rules made thereunder, Circulars & Notifications Issued by MCA
Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 12:42 by rchgiri

» New CSoC Face Portal
Thu 8 Oct 2015 - 9:01 by Club CEO

» CS Trainees / Jobs
Wed 23 Sep 2015 - 14:36 by rchgiri

» General Notice to Club Members & Well-Wishers
Tue 8 Sep 2015 - 15:36 by Club CEO

» online coaching for cs professional old syllabus
Sun 6 Sep 2015 - 13:41 by rchgiri

» Automatic Switchover To Professional (New Syllabus 2012) From December, 2016 Session
Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 15:49 by rchgiri

» Can anybody tell Main object clause for Manufacture of machinery of Polyurethanes industry.
Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:59 by parul5986

Top posters
rchgiri (1527)

Club CEO (1158)

praveen999 (691)

Soundharya (591)

mione (424)

lalitha.purohit (283)

j.padiya (277)

Preetpal Singh (219)

Aswathy (193)

SANJAY SHARMA (176)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 HOW TO GET PASS IN CS EXAMS on Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 14:32

Hello friends,
its very easy to pass ur cs exams. if you follow some tips u can easily pass ur cs. I m shaing my personal experience with you friends. you can ask me any question regarding ur exams. i will definitely help u to pass ur exams. we all are cs yaar.

1. keep in ur mind tht u are future cs.

2. be fair with ur studies. dont affraid that books are so heavy.

3. do Study like exam is tommorow. because u will not have time to revise during ur exams.

4. revise ur course 4-6 times before ur exams.

5. 1st time study me jyada samajh nahi aayega. jitni baar revise hoga utna padne me maza aayega or confidance badega.

6. exams ke baad to masti hi karni hai abhi thodi padhai ho jaye.

7. dont fight with ur b/f and g/f.

8. be confidant during ur exams. its very important.

9. Definitely u will pass, it is not the tough task yaar.

2 Re: HOW TO GET PASS IN CS EXAMS on Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 14:36

lalitha.purohit

CSoC Well-Wisher
CSoC Well-Wisher
thank u sir

3 thanks on Wed 11 May 2011 - 11:58

azim_shaikh87

CSoC Well-Wisher
CSoC Well-Wisher
thanks a lot

4 Re: HOW TO GET PASS IN CS EXAMS on Thu 19 May 2011 - 12:14

ibrahim

Thankx Buddy,

If we revise 4-5 times as u said, then every one can easily pass any exam dear...

5 yes on Sat 21 May 2011 - 14:37

ibrahim wrote:Thankx Buddy,

If we revise 4-5 times as u said, then every one can easily pass any exam dear...

if we revise 4-5 times, than we can pass cs exams not any exams.
well i think we all of us here are to pass the cs exams and this is our target. right.... so its really very important to revise 4-5 times.
i can say u this because i have used this technic and i m in professional now. take care

6 Re: HOW TO GET PASS IN CS EXAMS on Tue 24 May 2011 - 22:02

amikshah

Thanks For this

7 tips about cs exam & guidence on Sat 4 Jun 2011 - 15:26

sn

Hello sir, i m going to register for cs executive in august. but i have many doubts.
i have completed my b.com in marathi medium. so how i start the programme? what do i do for improving my english writing, understanding? i m affraid about my english because cs course mostly included/ based on law matter & i have no smell of law subjects & law matters. tell me how to start my study & what care should be taken while study? so please please help me.

Last edited by sn on Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 19:34; edited 2 times in total

8 Re: HOW TO GET PASS IN CS EXAMS on Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 11:15

praveen999

CSoC Master
CSoC Master
thanks for sharing................

9 thanks on Thu 9 Jun 2011 - 9:28

azim_shaikh87

CSoC Well-Wisher
CSoC Well-Wisher
thanks 4 ravindra sir

10 Tips for passing cs exams on Mon 13 Jun 2011 - 21:42

Aashish Goswami

Thanks for these suggestions, but would you please share us the tips on how to learn the acts, sections etc. please.

11 tips to lean act and section on Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 13:37

Aashish Goswami wrote:Thanks for these suggestions, but would you please share us the tips on how to learn the acts, sections etc. please.

Acts are very important, you should be very clear about act BCOZ you will have to mention act in every question, but acts are not very much in our course so it is not difficult to learn that, you should just focus on the year of the act.

about section, dear before exams i was try to learn section but i could not, but before some days of exams i automatically learn these section, and that is because of exam pressure. but you should not get any pressure it can be harmful.
so there is no any way to remember section except revision. so just try to read notes with section and mainly focus on main section. it will make u enable to remember sections at examination hall.

one more thing, if you dont know section of any question than dont write wrong section. you should write any diplomatic ans as " According to prescribe section of Companies Act, 1956"
dont be specific if you dont know correct section.

if thing you get your ans.

12 Re: HOW TO GET PASS IN CS EXAMS on Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 20:35

pradeep.joshi

ThanQ sir, I have a problem in Security Law how can i study every time i got lower marks in this subject, accept others, So what can i do

13 Hello on Wed 15 Jun 2011 - 12:08

pradeep.joshi wrote:ThanQ sir, I have a problem in Security Law how can i study every time i got lower marks in this subject, accept others, So what can i do

Security Law, No doubt it is very important for future and difficult also,
but you can make this subject very easier, believe me, when i was in executive some of my friend were very afraid of this subject,
but they were wrong, you should just read the notes and books as you are already a company secretary and just make the topics of security law inter linked, if you will make inter-relation between the sections and topics of security law, it will be very easy to pass this subject.

main thing is that You should make the comparision between the section or the topics which you read in the security laws, comparative study makes easy to learn this subject,

for example: issue of share on discount and issue of sweat equity shares, in both topics some point are similar and some are different, if you understand one topic than other topic will automatically understandable by you,

and in this exam one more thing is very important, dont loose you confidence, if you keep these point in your mind at the time of studies, i m sure that you will get good marks in all subjects along with security law.

14 securities laws - exe prog on Fri 17 Jun 2011 - 10:51

Victor

while u study securities laws u study Part B thoroughly. THen u should study Part A excluding those topics u studied in in Part B
This will work properly

15 Re: HOW TO GET PASS IN CS EXAMS on Fri 17 Jun 2011 - 12:53

Lalita

nice tips thx

17 Re: HOW TO GET PASS IN CS EXAMS on Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 16:10

sn wrote:Hello sir, i m going to register for cs executive in august. but i have many doubts.
i have completed my b.com in marathi medium. so how i start the programme? what do i do for improving my english writing, understanding? i m affraid about my english because cs course mostly included/ based on law matter & i have no smell of law subjects & law matters. tell me how to start my study & what care should be taken while study? so please please help me.

as you have chosen this profession, this will enhance your status in society and provide you good opportunity to grow.

well as you told me that there is problem in english for you. my friend, english is not a big problem, when you will start read your course books, you will automatically become familiar about this language. you should read english news papers and most important your course book to improve your english.
actually when i joined cs that i was in same problem. but now i am fine about this.

and as you afraid about law, dont be afraid, bcoz if you read your books than you will feel that this is very interesting topic.
believe me, just take admission start studying. you are afraid bcoz you did not study till now. just go ahead yaar.
after reading your books, you will forget these problem within 30 days without your knowledge.

18 Re: HOW TO GET PASS IN CS EXAMS on Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 12:58

sn wrote:Hello sir, i m going to register for cs executive in august. but i have many doubts.

As you told me that you are going to take admission in cs, gud yaar, it will enhance your status in society and give you lots of opportunities in market.

well as you told me that you have problem with english, my friend it is not big problem, when you start to read your course books, you will automatically become familiar of this language. i was in same position, well you can read english news paper and most important your course book to have grip on this language/legal language. you will be familiar with this language within 30 days after starting to reading your books.

and as you told that you have not any touch with law subjects, friend it is not the problem because these subjects are very interesting and you can also use these subject in your general life.
so dont afraid about these things.

Best of Luck
Go ahead and take admission

19 thanks on Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 15:52

azim_shaikh87

CSoC Well-Wisher
CSoC Well-Wisher
lots of thanks....

may god bless u

20 Re: HOW TO GET PASS IN CS EXAMS on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 12:39

Uma B Nidagundi wrote:thank u sir Like a Star @ heaven.

as you told me that you took admission in 2008 but did not passed, i think that time you were not serious about your cs or there was no continuity in studies.

both the things seriousness and continuity are the basic fundas to clear these exams.
and you are doing one other course also than it will have some advantages and some disadvantages.
advantage is that in other course which you are doing, there was some similar topics which will be in cs also. so you have to just study these topics in one course and other one will automatically prepared.

but disadvantage is very harmful, it means you have to give more time to your studies in both courses in the topics which are not same.
and i m sure that the topics which are not same will be more than which are same.

my some friends are giving CA and CS together. and they have cleared there executive in cs and intermediate in ca.
it is completely time management. i clear my 1st module of executive after 2 months study only. but i will not give you this advice bcoz that is much tough task, and no guarantee that you will be pass. but if you can give 6 to 8 hours daily and 10 hours in exams days than you will be pass surely within 2 months only.
an advice i want to give you that dont do any job or any other practice other than both courses.
so concentrate on your study only and go ahead will full confidence. i m sure that you will be pass in both courses.

take care friend

21 Re: HOW TO GET PASS IN CS EXAMS on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 14:42

divyasharma

Last edited by divyasharma on Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 14:26; edited 1 time in total

22 Re: HOW TO GET PASS IN CS EXAMS on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 15:34

Thanks

Last edited by Ravinder kataria on Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 16:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No Special reason)

23 Re: HOW TO GET PASS IN CS EXAMS on Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 16:02

CS PREETI CHAUHAN

Ravinder kataria wrote:
Uma B Nidagundi wrote:thank u sir Like a Star @ heaven.

as you told me that you took admission in 2008 but did not passed, i think that time you were not serious about your cs or there was no continuity in studies.

both the things seriousness and continuity are the basic fundas to clear these exams.
and you are doing one other course also than it will have some advantages and some disadvantages.
advantage is that in other course which you are doing, there was some similar topics which will be in cs also. so you have to just study these topics in one course and other one will automatically prepared.

but disadvantage is very harmful, it means you have to give more time to your studies in both courses in the topics which are not same.
and i m sure that the topics which are not same will be more than which are same.

my some friends are giving CA and CS together. and they have cleared there executive in cs and intermediate in ca.
it is completely time management. i clear my 1st module of executive after 2 months study only. but i will not give you this advice bcoz that is much tough task, and no guarantee that you will be pass. but if you can give 6 to 8 hours daily and 10 hours in exams days than you will be pass surely within 2 months only.
an advice i want to give you that dont do any job or any other practice other than both courses.
so concentrate on your study only and go ahead will full confidence. i m sure that you will be pass in both courses.

take care friend
HI RAVINDER
NICE TIPS YOU HAVE GIVEN.
VERY HELPFUL FOR STUDENTS

24 Re: HOW TO GET PASS IN CS EXAMS on Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 0:48

yatin

CSoC Smart User
CSoC Smart User
Sir can u tell me how to study on the last day of the examination and also tell me what is method to be adopted for last day revision

25 Hi Yatin on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 16:25

It is very important question asked by u, many students are in the trouble to revise on the last day.

On the last the of exam, You just need to get relax and try to read the headlines of topics of your notes, dont go under the topics.
at this stage you dont have time to go deeper. just have a look on the things whatever you have studied in the previous days.

If anything is there which you have not studied or in which you are not gud or you have problem. just leave that particular topic and focus to read other headlines of your notes because you cant waste your time at this stage. and when you complete revision your whole notes or any study material, you will be much confident and that is the time to read that particular topic in which you had problem. but if you have time than read otherwise not.

but if your problem is not solved than forget that topic, it is not necessary that that topic will come in exam.
and one more important things is that, dont loose your confidance at this stage. this is very very important.
you will definetely pass yaar

thank you

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum